The magnificent four-bedroom / four-bathroom Petra Villa on Patmos is an ideal luxury property for a luxury Patmos vacation. The Petra Villa provides a truly fascinating arrangement, ideal for extended families or a group of friends. Originally built in 1542 the Petra Villa is one of the oldest houses that comprise the unique village of Chora. The Petra Villa offers modern amenities that blend perfectly with the history, local architecture and traditions of Patmos. The fully renovated Petra Villa is indeed one of the most beautiful villas on Patmos and will certainly captivate even the most demanding visitors.
|At a Glance: |
- Location: Chora Patmos
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pool: No
- Price per Day: €€€
€: Less than €500 per day
€€: From €501-€1000 per day
€€€: From €1001-€1500 per day
€€€€: Greater than €1501 per day)
Located in the beautiful settlement of Chora, one of the most picturesque villages of the Aegean and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Petra Villa is within an ideal 2-minute walk from Chora’s main square and within a 3-minute walk from one of the Chora entrances. Despite its central location the Petra Villa is nestled on a quiet street, offering a tranquil setting away from the crowds.
It is important to mention that the Petra Villa can be reached only on foot (a five-minute walk from the area where cars are allowed), or by scooter. More precisely, visitors can conveniently drop off their car at the entrance of Chora, and walk in the car-free zone in order to reach the Petra Villa.
- Dining Room on the ground floor.
- Sitting area/ living room on the ground floor.
- Small sitting area on the top floor.
- 4 Bedrooms – accommodation up to 10 guests.
- Master bedroom on top floor with a queen-size bed, including en-suite bathroom with a bathtub.
- Second Bedroom on top floor with a queen-size bed, including in-room bathroom with a shower. The in-room bathroom is on a different level and accessible through a small stairway.
- Third Bedroom on top floor with two twin-sized beds, including a bathroom with a shower immediately outside the room.
- Fourth Bedroom on ground floor with a queen-size bed, including a bathroom with a shower immediately outside the room. This bathroom is the only bathroom on the ground floor.
- 4 Bathrooms
- Towels, Bath Robes, and Beach Towels
- Hair Dryers, slippers, toiletries and other comfort amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen offering all modern amenities
- Conveniently located next to the patio for easy access to all the areas on the main floor.
- A marvelous traditional Patmian patio on the ground floor, including a large marble table, couches, two smaller tables, chairs and reclining loungers for our guests’ comfort.
- Balcony at top-floor level with access to the ground floor patio.
- Terrace with couches offering an amazing view from the very top of the house (above the top-floor), accessible through a stairway and hatch according to traditional island architecture.
- Arrival and departure transfers and luggage handling (complimentary)
- Maid service every second day, including change of linen and towels
- Concierge assistance (complimentary)
- Use of all Petra Hotel & Suites facilities in Grikos, including access to the hotel’s swimming pool (complimentary)
- All areas fully air-conditioned and heated
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wide-screen TV, DVD, CD Player
- Home Cinema
- Satellite TV
- iPod Docking Station
- Mini Bar
- Safe deposit box
- In-villa washer and dryer